Monday 2 July 2007

I can do everything through Him...

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:13

Interesting. Going through a rough patch at the moment with all these certifications I'm supposed to get. I can only pray that the Lord will spur me onwards to dealing with the stress. It's not easy because I also have a relationship to manage, and I don't want to be neglectful of it. At the same time I need to focus on all this. I guess this is a WWJD moment if there ever was one.

What Would Jesus Do...I wonder. If there's one thing we can take away from God's teachings--it's that relationships matter. he always made the time for his disciples--in fact that's how God's kingdom exists on earth--through His children. If that is so, then I should do the same. I have this dogged academic side that speaks against it, but that would be selfish. The whole point is for Him to become clear while I disappear isn't it (hehe can't recall the song that came from but kudos to whoever sang it ^_^)?

Lord, keep my head on straight -_-. I've been feeling pretty messed up over the past few days--but I suppose this happens from time to time. But I'll keep waiting and hoping. He didn't promise me easy times, but He did promise me the strength to get through my trials.

Blessings!

No comments: